1. Supplies: feathers, foam shapes, glue, paper plates, brown paper lunch bags, glue.
2. The children were given the supplies & were able to create whatever they wanted. Some students made a porcupine, pile of leaves, a house, & hearts.
3. Supplies were laid out, students were told what supplies they could work with, students created.
4. The students enjoyed this project. They picked out what supplies they wanted & glued it on their supply of choice.
5. It turned out like I planned. I was curious to see what they would come up with.